This page presents the general conditions of sale (GTC) relating to the use of the online sales site of marconyachting.com, as well as the relationship of supplier of products that we maintain with you. These General Terms and Conditions of Sale apply to all orders placed for all of the items and services offered on the site www.marconyachting.com by natural persons (the Customer). Consequently, any order for a product offered for sale on the website of www.marconyachting.com implies full acceptance of these GTCS, of which the Customer acknowledges having read his order beforehand. The general conditions of sale therefore contain the following sections:
ARTICLE 1. ENTIRETY
These general conditions express the entirety of the obligations of the parties: the Client accepts without reservation the entirety of the provisions provided for in these GTCS. Marçon Yachting agrees to respect its role as a reseller under these conditions
ARTICLE 2. PURPOSE
These general conditions define the rights and obligations of the parties in the context of the online sale of goods and services offered by Marçon Yachting, from order to delivery, through payment and use of services provided by Yachting mark.
ARTICLE 3. SCOPE
These CGV govern the sale of products on the day the customer places the order. They apply to all the remote control modes offered by Marçon Yachting, internet and telephone.
ARTICLE 4. PURCHASE
Any Client of the company Marçon Yachting declares to have full legal capacity, allowing him to commit under these general conditions of sale. Marçon Yachting reserves the right to cancel and refuse any order from a Customer with whom there exists or appears during the processing of an order, a dispute, in particular a dispute relating to the payment of a previous order. The fact that the Customer ticks the box "I have read and I accept the General Conditions of Sale" before making the payment, constitutes an irrevocable and incontestable acceptance which can only be called into question in the cases restrictively provided for in these conditions under the paragraph “right of withdrawal”. The Customer acknowledges by this act having read, understood and accepted these conditions.
The Customer can place their order with Marçon Yachting via the Internet 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The ordering process consists of the following steps:
1. First, the Customer must select the product (s) he wishes to buy.
2. The Customer must then validate his shopping basket.
3. The Customer must verify the products selected with the color and size options, and indicate the quantities requested.
4. The order can only be registered on the site if the Customer has clearly identified himself, either by entering his e-mail address and his personal password, or by mentioning all the information requested for the registration of his order.
5. For home delivery The Customer must clearly indicate the information necessary for delivery, this relates in particular to the precise delivery address as well as any accessibility restrictions (building, floor, digital code, etc.).
6. Finally, the Customer must indicate the method of payment chosen, in order to proceed with the payment of his order on the secure interface, which will formalize in a firm and definitive manner the purchase offer which binds him to Marçon Yachting.
Your order constitutes only an offer to purchase our products, it is in no way a contractual agreement that we have accepted. When you order more than one product, your order contains several individual purchase offers for each product. We must receive full payment for the price of the products and for the delivery charges before we can accept an offer. When you choose to pay by paypal, Stripe, or other banking system, we process the payment as we prepare your items for delivery. Any offer to purchase a product will be deemed to be accepted by us only when we ship this item and send you an order shipping email with product information. We reserve the right to refuse any offer contained in an order. If a product is not available, we will include information about the unavailable product in the order shipment email. Any product that is not available will not be included in the contract for a product shipped. Any order implies acceptance of the prices and description of the products available for sale. Online entry, on the form of one of our payment partners, of the bank card number and validation fina